- Always apply a suitable oil or water before starting gua sha
- The face: place the stone at a 15-45 degree angle and pull with light-medium pressure from inside the face and out towards the ears (instruction card included)
- Use at least 5-10 min / day for maximum effect (or at least 10 min at least 3 times / week, preferably longer)
- The results get better and better over time; Consistency is key!
- The right technique is important. See our videos and read our instructions carfully.
- Feel free to combine with salon treatment with a skilled gua sha trained therapist
You can put your Gua Sha in the fridge 30 minutes before using for a cooling and invigorating treatment or warm under hot water for a more activating massage.
The product comes in a black bag and with an instruction card.
This bag is perfect for storing the stone and perfect when you are traveling.
Wash in mild soap and water after each use. Dry with a towel and never allow to dry by itself. Be careful; if you drop the stone on the floor, it will break! The logo is engraved in the stone and loses its color over time.