For best results, use as the final step of your complexion routine to set makeup in place with SPF 20 protection. Reapply anytime, anywhere thanks to a convenient built-in brush.
- Remove the cap to reveal the retractable brush.
- Rotate the dial on the lower part of the handle to the “open" position.
- Hold the brush at a downward angle, then tap several times with the side of your hand until you see powder gather in the middle of the brush.
- Starting at the center of your face, work your way outwards with a sweeping motion.
- Turn the dial to “buff” to help release leftover powder and continue sweeping across the face, neck and décolleté.
- Turn the toggle position to “close” and replace the cap.
- Reapply as needed to mattify and extend SPF protection.
To refill your flow-thru brush:
- Hold the container brush side up, then carefully spin the clear component at the bottom counter-clockwise to reveal a small jar.
- Grab your replacement powder and dispense onto a smooth handheld surface, then transfer product into the clear jar component.
- Hold upright and spin the clear stopper clockwise until its securely in place.